Visit our technology portfolio licensing site to learn more about available and featured technologies at NC State – technologies that can help you grow or start a new business.
Springboard Innovation Forum
Dr. Giles Shih, Chairman and CEO, Bioresource International, Inc. (BRI), gave a presentation entitled “The BRI Story” at the Springboard Innovation Forum on Wednesday, January 21st. The goal of the forum is to bring together NC State innovators and industry partners to catalyze discussion and collaboration. Please contact us if you would like to attend the next invitation only forum.
News Feed Spotlight
- BENANOVA’s game-changing NC State technology published in Nature Nanotechnology
- Aseptia wins Innovation Award at Institute of Food Technologists’ annual meeting and food expo
- Co-founder of NC State Startup Awarded 2015 Lemelson-MIT Student Prize
- NC State and K2 Solutions Work to Commercialize Canine Bite Sleeve
- NC States launches startup, MAA Laboratories, Inc., to commercialize anti-cancer drugs
- Aseptia Wins Gold at 2015 Edison Awards™
- NC State Startups Featured at 2015 CED Life Science Conference
- NC State OTT has high rankings in national survey of innovation metrics
- Jay Narayan and Nancy Allbritton Named NAI Fellows