Visit our technology portfolio licensing site to learn more about available and featured technologies at NC State – technologies that can help you grow or start a new business.
News Feed Spotlight
- Agile Sciences lands $1.5M NIH grant for cystic fribosis therapy
- Aseptia selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Innovator
- NC State Startup Company is Commercializing a Natural Enzyme That Helps Farmers Feed The World
- NC State Startup Polymer Braille Wins NSF SBIR Phase II Award
- Raleigh-based Aseptia raises $18M in new funding
- AUTM recognizes WebAssign as Pioneer in Online Instructional Tools
Springboard Innovation Forum
Dr. Jon Fobes, Vice President of Research & Regulatory Affairs with AgroFresh spoke about the success of the company which started with technology developed and licensed from NC State at our previous forum held March 13, 2014. Please contact us if you would like to attend the next invitation only forum.