Visit our technology portfolio licensing site to learn more about available and featured technologies at NC State – technologies that can help you grow or start a new business.
Springboard Innovation Forum
Dr. Mark Piehl, Founder of 410 Medical Innovation, Tony Voiers, CEO of Novocor Medical Systems, and Eric Espenhahn, CTO of Physcient offered presentations on their experiences in commercializing medical devices based on technology developed at NC State at our forum held August 5, 2014. Please contact us if you would like to attend the next invitation only forum.
News Feed Spotlight
- Jay Narayan and Nancy Allbritton Named NAI Fellows
- NCSU startup company Textilescents, Inc. launches Kickstarter campaign
- NC State Office of Technology Transfer Announces Innovator and Dr. John S. Risley Entrepreneur of the Year for 2014
- NCSU launches startup TextileScents, Inc.
- NCSU launches startup Intelligent Campus Solutions, Inc. (Livitae™)
- Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur – SBTDC Full Day Workshop 10/13/2014