Visit our technology portfolio licensing site to learn more about available and featured technologies at NC State – technologies that can help you grow or start a new business.
News Feed Spotlight
- Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur – SBTDC Full Day Workshop 10/13/2014
- One NC SBIR/STTR Matching Grant Program Announcement
- Eight startup companies with NC State roots were chosen to participate in the 2014 CED TechVenture Conference
- WebAssign Named Fast50 Company
- National Science Foundation Awards $700k+ to GridBridge for Its Energy Routing Technology
- Agile Sciences lands $1.5M NIH grant for cystic fribosis therapy
Springboard Innovation Forum
Dr. Mark Piehl, Founder of 410 Medical Innovation, Tony Voiers, CEO of Novocor Medical Systems, and Eric Espenhahn, CTO of Physcient offered presentations on their experiences in commercializing medical devices based on technology developed at NC State at our forum held August 5, 2014. Please contact us if you would like to attend the next invitation only forum.