Request Training Enrollment
NOTE: You must register directly through the E-Learning system as described below. If your College or Department Training Coordinator enrolls you directly, we may have to cancel your enrollment if it exceeds the class maximum or bypasses others on a waiting list. Please ask your Training Coordinator to contact us with any questions.
If you are an eLearning System Coordinator or Manager, do not enroll yourself or your employees in these courses. Please contact Debbie Shoe or Debbie Vogel Jordan if you have any questions. Due to classroom size maximums, we must approve each registration.
Employees may request training via the Employee Self Service link.
- Navigate horizontally from the Employee Self Service\Learning and Development\ Request Training Enrollment link.
- Click the Search by Course Name link.
- Click the Search button.
- Click an entry in the View Available Sessions column.
- Select the desired session number.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Click OK to Continue button.
- Confirmation of training request is displayed.
NOTE: This action only requests the enrollment for the employee. The employee will get an email once their request is completely processed (either approved or denied).
The Training Summary menu component will display the employee’s eLearning training transcript.
- Select Employee Self Service menu from the Main Menu option.
- Click the Learning and Development link.
- Click the Training Summary link.