- Friday, March 23, 2012
- It Takes a Village to Manage Awards: Post-Award Issues for Pre-Award Research Administrators & Departmental Administrators
- Friday, June 1, 2012
- Technology Transfer Issues for the Research Administraton
- Friday, August 24, 2012
- Export Controls and Other Security Concerns
If you are interested in attending any of the NCURA TV 2011 Broadcast Series Workshops, please register via eLearning.
To register, you must log into the eLearning system, through MyPack Portal. Log in using your unity ID and unity password. You will need to register for session of NCURA using the following eLearning Codes /Titles:
- RES121: It Takes a Village to Manage Awards
- RES122: Technology Transfer Issues for the Research Administrator
- RES123: Export Controls and Other Security Concerns
If you have a problem with registration, please contact Debbie Shoe in the Office of Sponsored Programs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring your own snacks, lunch, beverages. No food or drink will be provided.
Location and Parking
Room 2600 is located in Research Building IV on N.C. State’s Centennial Campus. Our training will be held in the large classroom, which is in suite 2600 on the second floor. You may enter Research Building IV from Capability Drive on the second floor, or from Research Drive on the first floor. There is C parking next to and across the street from this building. Also, there is F parking about 1 block past the building.