This website is a supplement to Rule 10.15.1 entitled Training in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR). Following are courses that have been authorized as compliant with the components of RCR education expected by the institution and federal regulations identified in the Rule.
- CBS 662, Professional Ethics and the Conduct of Science
- BIT 815K – Graduate Research Ethics
- PHI 816 – Introduction to Research Ethics
- GN 850 – Professionalism and Ethics
- ENT 791E – Professional Development for Entomologists
- PA 810 – Research Ethics and Professional Socialization
- BIT 501 – Ethical Issues in Biotechnology
- PSY 820.0 – Ethics In Psychology
TOX 820B: Responsibility in Science
FW 730: Ethics for Fisheries, Wildlife & Conservation Biology Professionals
Pursuant to Rule 10.15.1, scholars must augment required training with self-directed training and awareness programming. Examples include:
- Research Ethics and Academic Integrity Video Vignettes
- RCR Seminars Offered by the Graduate School
- Professional society meetings, including national, regional and local chapters, often offer ethics awareness and training seminars. Participants should capitalize on these opportunities.