The University Research Committee is the faculty’s voice to the research administration. The committee evaluates and advises on research-related issues and helps to identify emerging areas of interest or concern at NC State.
Responsibilities of the Committee are to advise the Vice Chancellor for Research, Innovation, and Economic Development and to:
- Encourage and support the intellectual and research interests of the faculty;
- Evaluate and advise on research and administration policies and procedures and promote their continuous improvement;
- Evaluate and advise on consulting policies and practices and promote their continuous improvement;
- Inform the faculty on the availability of support for research and professional development, and to assist as it can in securing such support; and
- Recommend to the Vice Chancellor the allocations to be made from the Research and Innovation Seed Funding (RISF) Program.
Need help with a research-related issue? Contact Us