Who We Are
Leaders of established and planned interdisciplinary units administered by Office of Research and Innovation.
To improve cross-talk and synergies between CIs that will stimulate research collaborations and to provide a forum for discussions as to how Office of Research and Innovation can better support C/I research programs.
Dates to be determined.
See intranet (unity id required) for agendas and presentations of previous meetings.
Current Group Members
- Otis Brown, Director of North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies (NCICS), Website
- Dave Eggleston, Director of Center for Marine Sciences and Technology (CMAST), Website
- Nick Justice, Executive Director of Next Generation Power Electronics Manufacturing Innovation Institute (NGPEMII “Power America”), Website
- Jennifer Kuzma (Website) and Fred Gould (Website), Co-Directors of Genetic Engineering and Society Center (GES)
- Jorge Piedrahita, Director of Comparative Medicine Institute (CMI), Website
- Behnam Pourdeyhimi, Director of Nonwovens Institute (NWI), Website
- Ann Ross, Director of NC State Forensic Sciences Institute (FSI) in planning, Website
- Robert Smart, Director of Center for Human Health and the Environment (CHHE), Website
- Susan White, Director of Water Resources Research Institute (WRRI) and North Carolina Sea Grant College Program (NCSG), Website
- Billy Williams, Director of Institute for Transportation Research and Education (ITRE), Website