The NCSU Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory is located on the third floor of the main CVM building. The laboratory provides instrumentation and assistance for multi-parameter flow cytometric analysis and sorting. It is available for use to all NCSU researchers and to those outside the NCSU community and operates as a by appointment, fee for service laboratory.
The Flow Cytometry Facility offers the following services:
- Experimental planning (consultation and panel design)
- Instrument training (Cytoflex or LSRII)
- User independent acquisition and analysis
- Facility assisted acquisition and analysis
- Facility performed cell sorting
For information regarding Instrumentation, Fees and Scheduling, please click here.
Flow Cytometry Core Manager
Ms. Sarah Schuett, Manager