The Keyence BZ-X810 is a fluorescence microscope for streamlined high-throughput image acquisition and batch analysis of large data sets. It supports fluorescence as well as brightfield imaging and phase contrast. The camera can be switched from monochrome to 3 CCD color mode with accurate color reproduction for histology applications. Optical sectioning in fluorescence mode is achieved by structured illumination. The system features a motorized stage, a large variety of stage inserts and comes with an incubation chamber for temperature and CO2 regulation that accommodates a variety of vessels including 96 well plates. Please refer to the manufacturer’s brochure for a full list of capabilities and application examples. Our system comes with all hardware and software modules listed in the brochure. Details about our fluorescence filter sets and objective lenses are listed below.
Image & Video Gallery
- DAPI: Excitation: 360/40 nm; Emission: 460/50 nm; Dichroic 400 nm
- GFP: Excitation: 470/40 nm; Emission: 525/50 nm; Dichroic 495 nm
- TRITC: Excitation: 545/25 nm; Emission: 605/70 nm; Dichroic 565 nm
- Texas Red: Excitation: 560/40 nm; Emission: 630/75 nm; Dichroic 585 nm
- Cy5: Excitation: 620/60 nm; Emission: 700/75 nm; Dichroic 660 nm
|Magnification||N.A. Immersion||Type||Working Distance|
|2x||0.1||Plan APO||8.5 mm|
|10x||0.45||Plan APO||4 mm|
|20x||0.75||Plan APO||1 mm|
|60x||1.4 oil||Plan APO||0.13|
|20x (phase)||0.45||Plan Fluorite LD PH||8.2-6.9 mm|
|40x (phase)||0.60||Plan Fluorite LD PH||3.6-2.8 mm|
- Keyence webpage
- Full Manual (from Keyence)
- Quick Operation Guide (from Keyence)
- Application Notes Vol.1 (from Keyence): Capturing high resolution images (Pancreas); Automatic batch measurement (Heart, quantification of fibrosis), well plate scanning (iPS Cells, counting colonies); Optical sectioning (Observing axons in cranial nerves).
- Application Notes Vol.2 (from Keyence): Capturing high resolution images (Liver); Automatic batch measurement (Fat Cells, quantification of adipocytes); well plate scanning (Osteoclast); Optical sectioning (Observing axons in Cochlea).
- Application Notes Vol.3 (from Keyence): Capturing high resolution images (Brain sections); Automatic batch measurement (Muscular dystrophy, quantitative analysis of muscle fibers); well plate scanning (small hepatocyte); Optical sectioning (ES cell differentiation to nervous system cell).
- Application Notes Vol.4 (from Keyence): Zebrafish spinal cord; counting chromosomes (FISH); observation of multi-dyed type I alveolar caner cells; observation of hair cells (Cochlea); high resolution wide-area observation of peridontal membrane in mice; elimination of autofluorescence blurring in plants (potato cells with starch).
- Application Notes Vol.5 (from Keyence): Measuring cardiac fibrosis ratio in crab-eating macaque; iPS counting in a well plate; quantitative analysis of adipocytes; counting chromosomes in a nucleus (FISH); quantification of immunostained stomach cancer tumor sections; measuring transfection efficiency of cultured cells.
- Application Notes Vol.6 (from Keyence): Keratinocyte growth potential; stratum corneum adhesive tape stripping (throughput quantitative measurement); cell migration assay (multi-point capture and quantification); micronucleus test (image stitching and quantification, high resolution observation of droplets in double emulsion; quantifying UV damaged regional in epidermal layer (high-speed image stitching in large sections .