This motorized epifluorescence workstation is equipped with:
- Zeiss Axio Imager M.2 upright microscope
- motorized x,y,z stage for tile and multiposisiton scanning
- fluorescence filtersets for DAPI, GFP, CFP, YFP, dsRed
- high end objectives with DIC prisms (except 5x)
- full featured Zen blue 2012 software
Please review these rules before reserving equipment, thank you.
Once approved to use the Zeiss Axioimager M.2 independently you can reserve time online by visiting the NC State Lab Management portal. Log in with your unity credentials. Navigate to CMIF and select Zeiss Axioimager M.2. Appointments can be canceled without charge 24 h before start time. If you need to cancel at shorter notice please send an email notification to CMIF.
Please note: The last person signed up for the day is responsible for powering the system off. If you are the last person on the schedule and do not need to use the workstation you still have to come in to switch the system off or find someone else to do it. If you ask someone by email make sure you receive confirmation.