Skip to main content

Special Research Exception Request Form

  • Special research exception requests should be submitted by the primary point of contact. Once received, the Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) will forward the submission to the appropriate college associate dean for research for approval at the college level. After college approval is received, final review and notification will be sent by ORI.

  • Please spell out the building name (no acronyms).
  • Use "field" for field work.
  • Include days of the week and hours or specific dates if that is more fitting.