The National Consortium for Data Science (NCDS) will host a networking event for students from around North Carolina interested in careers in analytics and data science. The event will be held at The Frontier in RTP.
Student attendees will have a unique opportunity to speak with company representatives and learn about job opportunities and skill sets needed for success in data analytics fields. Students attending the event who wish to share their resume ahead of time may use our Resume Drop<http://datascienceconsortium.org/resume-submission-for-networking-event/>. Submit by JANUARY 25 for inclusion in our early bird resume book we will send to industry reps.
FREE if you register ahead of time. ** $10 at the door. ** BRING YOUR TICKET or ID.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Frontier – Home Base
800 Park Offices Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Register here: https://ncdscareers.eventbrite.com
What you can expect from this event:
* You will need to bring your ticket or show ID to confirm that you are registered before you will be admitted. You may arrive before 6:00, but you will not be admitted until 6:00. This event is FREE if you register ahead of time. If not, cost is $10 at the door.
* We will have peel & stick nametags for you to write your name on – if you have a name badge, you might want to bring it.
* We will have some nibbles out, but it will not be dinner per se. You should definitely eat before you come!
* This is a large event, and you will be standing in line waiting to speak to an industry member for most of the 3 hours. Industry reps may opt to speak to small groups at a time, rather than one-on-one, especially if they have a very long line.
* You may want to bring copies of your resume.