Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellowship:
GES Minor Application
Priority Consideration Deadline: MARCH 15, 2024
Please contact Dawn Rodriguez-Ward with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete this application in its entirety and remember to click ‘Submit Application‘ at the end.
- There is also the option to ‘Save and Continue,‘ which will generate a unique link that you may return to within 30 days.
- There is no fee to complete this form.
- We are interested in accepting students from diverse disciplinary backgrounds and perspectives.
- Fellowships are open to Masters and PhD students in the Humanities, Natural and Social Sciences.
- Requirements: In order to complete the minor, 9 credit hours from approved coursework must be taken.
- With 4-5 hours from two core GES courses,
- And 4-5 hours from the list of approved courses outside the student’s home discipline, and
- Inclusion of a GES faculty member on committee, from a discipline other than the student’s major, ensuring representation from both humanities/social science and natural science.
- Back to GES Minor Home
- Watch recording of the GES Minor Q&A Session
- Download the Q&A PowerPoint presentation
- Meet GES-affiliated Faculty
- Download GES Minor Flyer
If you have any questions regarding the GES Minor program, the application form or essay questions, please contact Dr. Dawn Rodriguez-Ward at email@example.com