The Genetic Engineering and Society Colloquium is a seminar series that brings in speakers to present and stimulate discussion on various topics related to existing and proposed biotechnologies and their place within broader societal changes.
- GES Colloquium is held in 1911 Building, room 129 and also via Zoom (REGISTER).
- Speakers are asked to complete this form at least three weeks in advance of their scheduled talk.
- To receive one credit for attending, please register for GES 591-002 and contact the instructors of record, Jen Baltzegar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dawn Rodriguez-Ward (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Current colloquium videos (2019 to present), visit the GES Center Panopto video catalog, for videos with full presentation descriptions, links to resources, and more.
- Past colloquium videos (2011-2019) are archived on the GES Video Archives page here.