The Genetic Engineering and Society Colloquium is a seminar series that brings in speakers to present and stimulate discussion on a variety of topics related to existing and proposed biotechnologies and their place within broader societal changes.
- Colloquium will be held via Zoom until the university resumes normal operations. See Virtual Colloquium: Zoom Instructions for more information.
- Speakers are asked to complete this form at least three weeks in advance of their scheduled talk.
- To receive one credit for attending, please register for GES 591-002 and contact the instructors of record, Todd Kuiken (email@example.com) and Dawn Rodriguez-Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions.
- Current colloquium videos (2019 to present), visit the GES Center Mediasite video catalog, for videos with full presentation descriptions, links to resources, and more.
- Past colloquium videos (2011-2019) are archived on the GES Video Archives page here.