Business Questions to Address
- What is your cost of customer acquisition?
- Does your cost for acquiring new customers fall within your margins?
- Who are your top three competitors?
- If you can’t name your top 3 then there is most likely not a good market opportunity.
- What market segment will you focus on first?
- Validate price point and that the product/solution solves the customers problem.
Additional Resources – Videos
Additional Resources – Web Links
- STARTUPSTASH – A curated directory of resources & tools to help you build your Startup
- SBIR/STTR Accounting Assistance
Additional Resources – Documents
Additional Resources – Books
- Do More Faster: TechStars Lessons to Accelerate Your Startup
Written by: Brad Feld, David Cohen
- Inside the Tornado
Written by: Geoffrey A. Moore