- Triangle Angel Partners
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
Additional Resources – Web Links
- Forbes: 12 Tips on Raising Venture Capital for Your Startup
- Forbes: Entrepreneur vs. Venture Capitalist: The Curse Of The NDA
- The New Mathematics Of Startup Valuation
Triangle Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Resources
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED)
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED), the largest and oldest entrepreneurial support organization in the country offers their CED Venture Mentoring Service (VMS) (licensed from MIT since 2011). Matching entrepreneurs with skilled, experienced professionals for ongoing mentoring. Scale your venture and create concrete actions plans, a free program where applications are accepted monthly.
Through the Blackstone Connect service we engage with the Blackstone Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIRs) work one-on-one with our startups. Our team of 12 EIRs are founders of 23 companies who collectively raised $750M with exit values of more than $4B. Blackstone EIRs also work with our companies in a team setting to provide feedback and guidance on business development, marketing, and financial strategy, and to identify potential funding opportunities within their network.
To qualify as an accredited investor, one must meet one of the three following criteria:
- Have had an individual annual income of $200,000 for the past two years with an expectation that it will continue
- Have had a household annual income of $300,000 for the past two years with an expectation that it will continue
- Have a net worth of at least $1 million, excluding a primary residence