Content will be delivered via online modules, Moodle,
short videos, live virtual training, and hybrid models.
CRO Facilitated Discussions
These topic-based discussions will be on internal processes or used to present useful resources.
RA Training Series
Delivered by internal or external experts, this series
will cover trending topics in the field including soft
skills (leadership, management, etc.).
Webinars from External Agencies
Strategically selected webinars will be purchased each semester, depending on availability. These will be shown live or on-demand. We plan to supplement these with NC State-specific training or panel discussions based on topic and need.
Quarter 1 - January, February and March
- New Course: Request for Proposal (RFP) Review
- RA Training Series: Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP)
- CRO Facilitated Discussion: Project Modification Request (PMR)
- Webinar from External Agencies: NCURA: Managing Stress, Anxiety and Fear in Pandemics
- Additional Webinar: SRAI: New International Privacy Regulations
Quarter 3 - July, August and September
- New Course: Cost Share
- RA Training Series: How to Think Like an NIH Manager, Busy vs. Productive
- CRO Facilitated Discussion: Data Use Agreements and MTAs
- Webinar from External Agencies: NCURA: Subawards and Subrecipient Monitoring
- Additional Webinars: NCURA: Developing Compelling Budget Justifications, NCURA: In-N-Out: Here’s What PI Transfers Are All About
Quarter 4 - October, November and December
- New Course: Project Reporting
- RA Training Series: Foreign Influence and Export Control Compliance for Research Administrators, Equipment and Fabricated Equipment Panel Q+A, New Vendor Demo, GSSP Update
- CRO Facilitated Discussion: Research Incentives
- Webinar from External Agencies: NCURA: Audits: What’s Hot