Interdisciplinary NSF Research Traineeship:
Apply to become a PhD Fellow (2020 Cohort) in the Agricultural Biotechnology In Our Evolving Food, Energy, and Water Systems Research Traineeship
2020 Application period has now closed. Please contact Dawn Rodriguez-Ward with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Back to AgBioFEWS Home
- Meet AgBioFEWS Faculty
- Download AgBioFEWS Flyer
- Explore NC State PhD programs
- AgBioFEWS Press Release
- National Science Foundation NRT Announcement
- NSF Award Page (#1828820)
- Follow GES Center on Twitter and YouTube
If you have any questions regarding the AgBioFEWS program, the application form or essay questions, please use this form to contact us.
- Please complete this application in its entirety and remember to click ‘Submit Application‘ at the end.
- There is also the option to ‘Save and Continue,‘ which will generate a unique link that you may return to within 30 days.
- There is no fee to complete this form.
- There is no need to repeat specific information that is already included in your PhD program application as we will read your full application.
- We are interested in accepting students from diverse disciplinary backgrounds and perspectives. Students will work together to examine current and potential biotechnology products and their development pathways to assess if and how they can be used to improve food, energy, and water (FEW) systems for societal benefits. We are interested in elevating the level of public discussions on topics surrounding the use and implementation of biotechnology, not simply to be for or against biotechnology.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your personal information is identical to what is submitted in your NC State Graduate School application.