Triangle Venture Alliance
North Carolina State University, along with UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke University, have created the Triangle Venture Alliance (TVA). In May of 2015, Duke University launched the Duke Capital Partners (DCP), and in December 2016, UNC-Chapel launched the Carolina Angel Network (CAN). The three Triangle-area universities have partnered to build a network of angel groups that will co-invest in deals where there is a connection to more than one school on the management team. The alliance received grants from the U.S. Economic Development Administration and from NC Idea in 2015 and 2016 to foster this collaboration.
University Funding Partners
The Wolfpack Investor Network has been fortunate to receive funding from a number of internal units within North Carolina State University. This funding allowed for a successful launch of the program and has provided support as WIN has grown quickly. WIN internal funding partners are as follows:
- Office of the Chancellor at North Carolina State University
- Office of Research Commercialization, North Carolina State University
- Kenan Institute for Engineering, Technology & Science (KIETS), North Carolina State University
- Poole College of Management, North Carolina State University
- Provost’s Office, North Carolina State University
External Funding Partners
Thank you to the following external funding partners.