There are no upcoming events.
- MIT Technology Review released an article with quotes by Todd Kuiken on a CRISPR bioterror threat. Read here.
- Jason Delborne is quoted in Scientific American on the Safe Genes Program. Read the entire article here.
- NPR’s On Point featured Fred Gould in an episode called A Deep Dig on GMO and Crop Yield
- WUNC quoted Jennifer Kuzma in an article titled
- Jason Delborne gave a presentation at the Institute for Science, Society, and Policy Panel Series in Ottawa, Canada. Watch here.
- Jennifer Kuzma appeared on Public Radio International’s Science Friday on October 14th, discussing the development of a hornless cow through gene editing.
- Jennifer Kuzma was appointed as a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Council on The Future of Technology, Values, and Policy. Learn more.
- Jennifer Kuzma published an article on gene drives governance in a law journal. You can access the PDF or read the article on the journal website.