NC State/PNNL Distinguished Graduate Research Program
NC State University and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) offer a data science-related research opportunity for graduate students. The Distinguished Graduate Research Program (DGRP) enables students to gain practical experience with real-world projects while pursuing their dissertation research. The goal of this program is to expand collaboration across all areas of joint interest to PNNL and NC State.
- Talented Cohort – The NC State/PNNL Distinguished Graduate Research Program supports up to 6 students
- Full Support – This program supports a student fully for two years (tuition/stipend)
- Partnership – Program participants focus on growing the partnership between NC State faculty and PNNL technical experts
- Immersive Experience – Students will spend at least six months at PNNL collaborating on ongoing data science projects
- Questions – Contact Brian Kritzstein at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more