Find all the information you need about conducting research at NC State University.
Central Hub for Information
NC State’s Research Portal gives you resources, support and answers to your research needs at the university. From funding opportunities, regulatory compliance training and managing your ongoing project, to commercializing your research, industry partnerships and so much more, there is assistance available for almost every need.
Develop and Submit Proposal
Set Up Project
Manage Your Project
Research Systems and Portals
- Project Information and Navigation System (PINS)
- Research Administration Data And Reporting (RADAR)
- Research Enterprise Data (RED) System
- Legacy Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure System (Read-only)
- Legacy Notice of Intent (NOI) System (Read-only)
- Cayuse 424 Proposal Development
- TEARS (Effort Reporting)