National Laboratory Initiative
NC State actively collaborates with many national laboratories to support our educational mission and further research discovery.
We have formal agreements in place with:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Savannah River National Laboratory
We have active collaborations at many other labs, including:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
The National Laboratory Initiative helps facilitate engagements between NC State and the national laboratories, including joint faculty and staff, internships, postdoctoral fellowships, workshops, seminar series, and capstone projects.
- NC State Department of Physics: Paul Huffman, Wenchang Lu, Matthew Green
- NC State Department of Computer Science and Engineering: Raju Vatsavai
- NC State Department of Science Molecular and Structural Biochemistry: Flora Meilleur
- NC State Department of Nuclear Engineering: Igor Bolotnov, Robert Hayes
- PNNL Applied Statistics and Computational Modeling: Karl Pazdernik, Carlos Ortiz Marrero
- PNNL Computing and Analytics Division: Brian Kritzstein
- NC State Department of Nuclear Engineering: Yousry Azmy, Benjamin Beeler
- NC State Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering: Daniela Jones
- INL Reactor and Nuclear Physics: Abderrafi Ougouag
- INL Nuclear Science and Technology Division: Sebastian Schunert, INL