Need Help on a Research Project?
Resources to help guide the way.
- Find funding opportunities
- Connect with collaborators
- Identify limited submission opportunities
- Foundation & Nonprofit Opportunities
Develop Your Proposal
Manage Your Project
- Learn more about PI responsibilities
- Access internal research administration databases
- Read NC State’s regulatory compliance policies
- Create and manage a subaward
- Revise your budget or request an extension
- Create a data management plan
- Get help with post-award contract and grant administration
Conduct Your Research on Campus
- Review guidelines to ensure research integrity
- Access general business services for your center
- Find regulations for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) on campus
- Conduct your research in ORIED Shared Core Facilities
- Review regulatory compliance policies
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between gift funding and a sponsored project?
- What is the difference between testing and research?
- What is the difference between a Chief Research Officer, a College Research Office, a College Research Officer and an Authorized Organizational Representative?
Campus Research Contacts
Connect with research leaders in colleges across NC State’s campus.
For links to tutorials; recorded workshops, panel discussions and webinars; and workshop and conference slides, visit ORIED’s Research Education.