Targeted Small Molecule Assays
For some applications a targeted assay may be needed to provide quantitative information on compounds of interest. Development of these assays may be possible in some cases. Submit a consultation request to learn more.
- Biological Fluids and Tissues:
- Tissue: brain, liver, skin, testes, ovaries, embryos, placentas
- Biofluids and biosolids: plasma, serum, CSF, urine, feces, cecal/ileal content
- Source Organisms:
- Cell Culture (bacterial, fungal, human and murine cell-lines) – media or cell pellet
- Plants (Arabidopsis, tomatoes) – roots, stem, leaves, etc
- Model Organisms (zebrafish, mouse, rat)
- Other: horse, canine, feline, insect
- Environmental Matrices: Water, Ice-Cores, POCIS extracts, Soil, Landfill Leachate
Don’t see your matrix of interest? Submit a MS Consultation so we can discuss your project!
- Bile Acids
- Steroid Glucuronides