2023 New Faculty Research Orientation
The Office of Research and Innovation hosted the 2023 New Faculty Research Orientation Wednesday, March 22nd. Faculty at NC State had the opportunity to access pre-recorded resources and participate in real-time events and networking sessions. Scroll through the page below to view online resources.
View the Video!
|Vice Chancellor of Research and Innovation Address
“Research at NC State”
Hear from the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, Dr. Mladen Vouk, as he provides new faculty with a snapshot of “Research at NC State.”
|Q&A with the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation
A chance to ask questions of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation.
|How to Find and Acquire Funding Panel
How to find grants/awards to pursue, internal funding, develop a proposal, work through the research process and find collaborators on a project.
|Faculty Connections Networking Tables/Lunch
What resources are available to NC State faculty, where can you find them and who should you contact to help you navigate the world of research and path to tenure? This is an opportunity for participants to network with panelists, additional resource representatives and faculty peers.
View Research Group Online Resources
- Keisha Demps, Partnership Developer, Office of Partnerships
- Karen Hollebrands, Associate Dean for Research, College of Education
- Jon Horowitz, Associate Vice Chancellor, Research Development Office
- Meghan Kerr, Director of Research Administration, College of Sciences
- Yara Yingling, Kobe Steel Distinguished Professor and University Faculty Scholar, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
Dr. Genevieve Garland, Associate Vice Chancellor, Research Operations and Communications; Chief of Staff, Research and Innovation